challenge 2 – First week of freedom

As many people I like to make the world toure , in fact for me I believe that Travelling is an essentiel part of modern living whether it’s for business or for pleasure.

Travelling is exciting, invigorating, and enlightening, so,The secret of successful travel is all in the planning . There are many great benefits for travelling first we travel to see other countries and continents, modern cities and the ruins of ancient towns, we travel to enjoy picturesque places or just for a change of scene. It’s always interesting to discover new things and different ways of life, to meet different people, to try different food,and to listen to different music. Second When we travel , we are constantly in contact with people. Whether they be locals or tourists, we will need them, and they will need us. Initially it may be very hard, but over time we will become better at talking to strangers and making new friends.
Third If you are travelling alone, or even with someone, there are always a lot of decisions that you have to make. Doubting yourself can cause a lot of hassle, so over time you will learn to be more confident with your decisions and trust your own judgement.
also ,Maybe things have been a little too stressful at your work or in your life lately. Travelling is a great way to leave all your worries behind and just concentrate on the present. You’ll be feeling totally refreshed and ready to take on the world after some extensive travelling.
in addition Adventure, travels and experiences give you many, many stories to tell. You’ll always be interesting at parties or events, and will be able to start or join into conversations. Like it or not, that is one of the effects of travelling and finally After travelling, you may realize that it was fun, but nothing compares to your home. You may just appreciate everything much more and be really happy by just living at home again.
And now I would like to tell you about my first travelling by plane. It was in 2006 when I travelled to france and Italy. I travelled without parents, but with my aunt. I don’t remember exactly how much time it took to fly to Venice, but I think it must be about 2 or 3 hours. During the flight I communicated with my neighbours, I admired the view from my window . When we are were landing in Venice I looked out of my window and saw the entire city at my hand. It isn’t true, that there is no one road in Venice, but only water channels. I can say that only the third part of the city is covered with water. Then the plain landed. So, it was my first travelling by plane.
And in the end I’ll say that traveling is a nice hobby and a great thing if you want to know more about the world and certainly if you are studying a foreign language.

4 thoughts on “challenge 2 – First week of freedom

1. A lotttt of things are from internet ! You must creat your own work and your own blog then you don’t get any benefit from it.

• ahhh are you sure !! 🙂 the important thing is to create an excellent post wether that is with the help of the internet or with your own work 😉 and I see that if you are looking for new ideas on the internet is better than your Vitriol 🙂
      and you can look at other studen’s blogs , all enriched their blogs
      by posts from the internet Every one by the topic that is interested and I have chosen  » the Tips in Life that Lead to Happiness » because I see it a very important topic
      then it is your fault you should enrich your blog with new posts , with pictures or videos to be not boring 😉
      and I let you know that the challenges are my own work since I have chosen the persons and I just go back to the internet to choose some question of value and finally I thank you for your comment 🙂

2. i agree with the fact that many things are from internet but the most important is that you are trying to do u’r best in thi blog =))
    keep up with the hard work 🙂

3. yes it is true , many things are from internet but I don’t see that a problem because as you say the most important is to create excellent posts to be a good blog
    thank you for your comment 🙂

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *